Shade Adjusting Drops
You wouldn’t settle for Mr. “Almost right” so why do it with your foundation? Our Shade Adjusting Drops help turn an almost there shade into the perfect one.
- LIGHTENING DROPS
- If you have light to medium skin you may find your foundation looks too dark or orange. A concentration of white and pink pigments in our Lightening Drops helps neutralise yellowness while lightening. Simply add a drop to lighten light to medium shades.
- For use with light to medium foundation shades
- 1 drop = ½ a shade lighter
- DARKENING DROPS
- If you have dark to deep skin you may find your foundation looks too light or ashy. A concentration of black and red pigments in our Darkening Drops helps darken while keeping the natural depth. Simply add a drop to darken dark to deep foundation shades.
- For use with dark to deep foundation tones
- 1 drop = ½ a shade darker
- Works with most liquid foundations
HOW TO USE
Make The Most Of It
Step 1: Shake product well before use Step 2: Apply the “almost there” foundation shade to the back of your hand Step 3: Apply one drop of your chosen Shade Adjusting Drops and blend together. The lightening drops can only be used to lighten light to medium foundation shades. The darkening drops can only be used to darken dark to deep foundation shades. Step 4: Test the colour Step 5: Apply the mix on your face as usual for a natural make-up look
Our Community Trade Programme
Did you know we pioneered fair trade in beauty in 1987 and today we have 26 Community Trade suppliers in 21 countries around the world, benefiting 25,000 people?
We source some of the finest raw ingredients and hand-crafted accessories from the four corners of the globe. We harness the skills of small-scale farmers, traditional artisans and rural-cooperatives who are experts in their field. We add our expertise to create effective products that are made with love and care.